Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd (Otherwise known as TBN)
Trading as Total Beauty Network
813 Springvale Rd Mulgrave VIC 3170
5:00am (AEST) on 02/04/2023 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 09/08/2023.
Open only to people who meet the following criteria:- We aim to support grass root efforts, so this grant is open to individuals and small groups of volunteers (up to 10 people) to help support their purpose.
- Resides in Australia.
- Is over 18 years.
- The applicant must align to INIKA’s brand and values* *For example, people that encourage, promote usage and/or is involved in/with the following will NOT be eligible: 1) drugs/alcohol, tobacco or vaping; 2) politics, war, terrorism, weaponry, death/violence; 3) encourage gambling; 4) infer sexual connotations/nudity; 5) make racial, ethical, religious, gender or cultural slurs; 6) make derogatory, libellous or defamatory comments; 7) make unfounded statements that have a conflict of interest (both personal and/or professional) 8) participates in or supports animal cruelty. NB: This is not intended to be an exclusive list of reasoning for a person to not be found to comply with INIKAs brand and values.
- Shortlisted finalists must be available for further screening.
- Finalists must be able to participate in the filming and photography sessions between 31/07/23 - 14/08/23 dates.
The shortlisted applicants will be filmed by a supplier chosen by TBN that will be used across social media/INIKA website etc. TBN requires usage rights for all content.
|How to enter||Visit https://www.inikaorganic.com/pages/people-with-purpose and fully complete and submit the INIKA Pure with Purpose application form with all requested details and upload any files as required to support their application. The Promoter will not accept any applications submitted outside of the above online application form (e.g., mail/email entries) or outside of the Application Period.|
There will be 1 winner determined for this Promotion.
Applications will be assessed against other applications and ranked against all applications received. Where applications warrant and where possible, the Promoter will try to select at least one (1) Person with Purpose in each of the key areas of sustainability, animal rights and the environment.
There is a maximum of five (5) applications that will be shortlisted. An initial screening process will take prior to judging to confirm that a person complies with any eligibility requirements.
In the event that the Promoter deems in its absolute discretion that any or all entries or entrants are not in accordance with the Promoter’s brand guidelines and values or are otherwise deemed to be unsuitable, the Promoter reserves the right to not award any or all prizes allocated for this Promotion (or if a prize or portion of prize is already awarded to/claimed by a winner, the Promoter has the right to withdraw the entire prize or elements of the prize). Applications will be reviewed by Total Beauty Network (INIKA Organic). Shortlisted applicants will be subject to 3rd party validation and background checks.
Shortlisted applications will be decided by online public votes, and by a selection panel selected by TBN (equal weighed vote 50:50)
Judging requirements Each eligible entrant will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter and the Promoter) based on responses to the following:
$10,000 AUD grant payment will be made into a nominated bank account by 31st October 2023.
Limit one (1) entry application permitted per person.
The winning applicant will be notified via phone and/or in writing (email) within seven (7) days of winner determination.
Winners will be publicly announced on INIKA Australia social media platforms (Facebook Instagram & TikTok) following grant acceptance and ‘Survey’ completion.
|Grant acceptance details||
Upon being determined a prize winner, the winner will be sent an online survey Acceptance Details (“Survey”) to complete and accept the People with Purpose Grant. The winner must complete the Survey and accept the relevant People with Purpose terms and conditions (as displayed in the Survey) within 14 days of being notified (“Acceptance Period”). If the winner does not complete the Survey within the Acceptance Period, they will not receive the grant.
|Unclaimed Grant Details||
Where a person does not accept the People with Purpose Grant during the Acceptance Period or for any other reason specified in these Conditions of Entry is determined to be ineligible to receive the People with Purpose Grant or the winner does not respond to the Promoter in a reasonable time frame (as specified by the Promoter) with regard to organising/facilitating the award of the grant, the winner will forfeit their right to the Grant and the Promoter reserves the right to award the grant to the next reserve winner (determined in accordance with the winner determination requirements highlighted above). The Promoter may also, at its absolute discretion, choose not to re-award the grant.
|Information regarding the grant and how to enter forms part of these conditions||
By entering, entrants accept the following conditions.
1. The competition will be conducted during the Application Period.
2. Entries must be received during the Application Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred in entering the competition. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, phone numbers or aliases may be disqualified. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
3. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claim for grant due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
4. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners.
5. The shortlisted applicants and winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions.
6. The winner & shortlisted applicants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional and campaign activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional and campaign material.
7. The Promoter may require winner and shortlisted applicants to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry including if a winner is unable to take the grant, the entry will be discarded, and the grant will be awarded in accordance with the Unclaimed Grant Details section.
9. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the grant or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the winner if the winner, in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The grant is not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the winner does not take the grant at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the grant will be forfeited.
13. If an event and/or activity awarded as part of the prize is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason, they forfeit their entitlement to that component of the prize, and no cash or alternative prize will be substituted for that component of the prize.
14. INIKA does not guarantee that the Winner will receive or obtain any specific benefits or outcomes as a result of taking the People with Purpose grant.
15. If for any reason, any element of the People with Purpose grant is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in any way, the Claim Period will be extended to allow Winner to claim. Further changes to the package elements as a result of the pandemic will be at TBN’s discretion.
16. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the grant that are not expressly specified in these conditions as being part of the element are the responsibility of the winner.
17. If the grant has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Grant Acceptance Details or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Grant Acceptance Details, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid, and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize in accordance with the Grant Acceptance Details section.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the grant, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using its social media accounts (e.g. Facebook etc.). However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, its social media accounts. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to the social media platforms. Each entrant completely releases all social media platforms from any and all liability.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from grant winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
22. Privacy notice: TBN (Total Beauty Network) is collecting your personal information to facilitate your 2023 Pure with Purpose grant application. Without this information, we are unable to process your entry or facilitate the award of a prize. Your information may be shared with 3rd party providers assisting with the administration of this program and its prizes. Applications will be reviewed by INIKA Organic (Total Beauty Network) and shortlisted applicants will be subject to 3rd party validation and background checks. Your information is handled in accordance with the Total Beauty Network Privacy Statement which outlines how to access and/or correct your personal information or make a complaint. For more information, please visit https://www.inikaorganic.com/policies/privacy-policy
23. Termination without prejudice to any other right of Total Beauty Network (otherwise known as ‘TBN’) set out in these Terms and Conditions, TBN may terminate the winner’s participation in the People with Purpose Grant (in whole or in part), with immediate effect on written notice to the winner if:
- The winner is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and either:
- The winner personnel commit any act of fraud or dishonesty in relation to these Terms and Conditions
- The winner engages in any conduct or activity that will harm, or is likely to harm, INIKA Organics (Total Beauty Network) name, reputation, products or services, is offensive, corrupt or disreputable, or may bring INIKA Organic (Total Beauty Network) into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule;
- It is determined that the winner was not considered to meet the definition of a ‘individual’ as at the commencement date of the Campaign.
24. Waiver: (a) For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, opting out of the People with Purpose grant Survey, will constitute a waiver of the winner’s right to the grant.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
26. Intellectual Property: The winner and finalists, grant TBN (and its nominees) a licence to use the applicants name, and other items for the purpose of TBN (or its nominees) producing promotional materials and items as required for the purpose of delivering the relevant People with Purpose elements. TBN will retain all ownership rights in and to the promotional materials and items it (or its nominee) produces for or with the winner in delivering the relevant people with purpose elements. The applicants will, however, be entitled to use such promotional materials and items for the purpose of taking the benefit of the relevant People with Purpose elements.