Create the perfect Sunset Smokey Eye with our simple steps.
First, Line your lids:
Apply the Certified Organic Liquid Eyeliner starting from the outer corner of the eye to the point you would like the wing to stop. Then start from the inner corner of the eye and work back to that end point.
Next, Apply Eyeshadow:
- Take the Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette, and using the Vegan Blending Brush, pick up a small amount of Bronze and sweep backward and forwards through the crease.
- Using the Vegan Crease Brush, take a small amount of chestnut and apply to the outer V, bringing any excess shadow through the crease.
- Using the same brush, apply a small amount of Chestnut to the lower lash line smoking the shadow out so its blended and dispersed.
- Using the Vegan Shadow Brush, apply sunset to the entire lid.
- To ensure everything is blended, take a clean Vegan Blending Brush and sweep through the crease.
- To brighten the look, take Sparkle and apply to the inner corner and brow bone.
To finish off, coat lashes using the Long Lash Vegan Mascara.